- Neutral flavor vodka - 2 1/2 cups.
- Fresh strawberries - 2 cups. (They must be hulled and cut into half portions)
- A jar with a lid - the capacity should be 1 quart.
View instructions at the source
|Total Time||40 minutes|
- Red Grapefruit and Rum Spritzers from www.recipes.camp
- Spiked Strawberry Lemonade from www.chowhound.com
- Magical Color Changing Cocktails (Galaxy Cocktail) from www.theflavorbender.com
- Vodka Tonic: Learn How to Improve This Simple Mixed Drink from www.thespruceeats.com
- Absolut Prosperity - Cocktail from www.geniuskitchen.com
- Celery Tonic from cooking.nytimes.com
- Blackberry Vodka Tonics from www.lifeasastrawberry.com
- Basil Tonics from www.myrecipes.com
- Lavender-Lemon Vodka Tonic from www.allrecipes.com
- Boozy Strawberry Basil Lemonade from www.foodiewithfamily.com